On this page you find:
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; or
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Privately Public’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Privately Public’s express written consent.
If Privately Public provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Privately Public may disable your user ID and password in Privately Public’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to Privately Public a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Privately Public the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Privately Public or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Privately Public reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Privately Public’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Privately Public’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Privately Public does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Relationship with Third-Party Services
Furthermore, it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of Privately Public’s services does not breach your arrangements with the provider of the Third-party Services. You must not use Privately Public’s services if in so doing it breaches or may breach the terms and conditions of the provider of the Third-party Services or is otherwise illegal.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Privately Public does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Privately Public has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- death or personal injury caused by Privately Public’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Privately Public; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Privately Public to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
Your privacy is important to Privately Public. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Privately Public collects, and the ways in which Privately Public uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website and related products and services;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Privately Public.
Using personal information
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Privately Public discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Privately Public may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Privately Public will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Privately Public is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 13B / Alpha House, 27-33 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.